A public thank-you to William James Croft, community-member of the decade

As many of you know, William James Croft @wjcroft has been one of the most engaged and helpful members of the community for as long as I can remember.

He’s been part of NeuroBB from the beginning (he’s user number ~17), and has been a moderator for most of that time.

And it’s not just NeuroBB – he’s as active on the OpenBCI forum and elsewhere. William is a treasure-trove of neurofeedback know-how, and he shares his knowledge generously and without expecting anything return.

I have meant to publicly say this for years, and was reminded as NeuroBB nears its tenth anniversary: NeuroBB wouldn’t exist as it is today without @wjcroft’s tireless stewardship.

Thank you, William! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Wow, hey thanks guys. I know OpenBCI also appreciates your developments as well. And I think has featured some of your projects and products.

Etc.

Cheers,

1 Like

Indeed, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for OpenBCI!

Experimenting with their amazing open-source hardware was the inspiration for starting the forum, and their financial generosity over many years of sponsorship was what made it possible to run it as a community service.