Is there really no affordable + user friendly Neurofeedback hardware/software out there?

Hi Bloom

I provide rental and purchase kits of uwiz and bioexplorer for home neurofeedback along with supervision in Australia. contact me on jonathan@yourbraintraining.com
cheers

Hi,

I want to have a software to use HEG and EEG, but I’m not sure which one is the best? Bioexplorer or Bioera or other? I read in another forum that Bioexplorer is not being updated anymore…is that true?

Thanks a lot!

Mag

I, too, have been digging into this for a while. It’s like, “I just want to learn this stuff for my own self and my own purposes! without having to spend an entire year’s salary on equipment.”

SOOO! This is what I came across, well, two things actually. And they seem very cool. So I am going to compare them with other headsets and devices and software to see if they are what I need.

If you have credentials, you can rent this for $475 per month. (if not it’s $675 per month) Seems pretty cool. And is a complete package including the laptop, software, etc.
http://brainpaint.com/

This one seems pretty inexpensive and you get to actually purchase the headset (the lowest price is $299) but some of the software licenses for this are kind of expensive. They do have free applications as well.

I know this is late and you probably have already purchased. But just in case…

Good luck to you!

Expecting Success,
Angela

Hello, this device is coming out soon and is specifically designed to be mass market:

I cannot speak to its quality, but I signed up for early access. I am horrified by the extreme expense involved in all things neurofeedback. Upper middle-class mental healthcare, I guess. The good new is that the technology is advancing so fast at this point that it will soon be a case of adapt or die for the current devices.

Looks similar to Muse, but without the ear connections. So only forehead EEG sites.

The Muse ‘reference’ is at Fpz, channels at AF7 AF8 TP9 TP10. By various channel subtractions, one can infer temporal / parietal activity.

I see. What a shame :frowning:

It’s hard to say at this point if they will have the ability to measure other sites beyond the forehead. Sometimes headsets have “auxiliary” channels that connect via extra plug in wires. These are then attached to the scalp via another type of electrode. Such as a cup electrode with conductive paste.

What do you thin of this?

www.sens.ai

One of the first truly affordable neuromodulation machines, using light instead of electrcitiy - ‘photiomodulation’

Hi there, if you looking for a very good quality in Saline Cap, you can buy the new Cap, called Salt-Cap , it has 20 aktive ag-agcl elektrodes plus 2 reference ag-agcl electrodes plus one ground electrode. The price for it, is without transport and vat 600euro. You can contact me, if you need further Information.
Regards Mathias