Looking for fellow EEG researchers in London/Paris!

Hi,
I’m an independent researcher in London and Paris. I’m interested in using EEG tech to look at the influence of certain sounds/music on the brain. Is there anyone in London with whom I can discuss/brainstorm my project with?

Peace,

Felix

1 Like

John Gruzelier in London. Has done tons with EEG and neurofeedback in the creative arts, esp. music performers, etc.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/psychology/staff/gruzelier/

1 Like

@felixderosen Cool! Hack the Brain 2015 took place at the Makerversisty in London, so there’s probably a neuro community in the area. I’ve heard talk of a NeurotechX chapter in London, I don’t know if the idea took root. Have you connected with the NeurotechX chapter in Paris?

Hey Felix, I’m about to start researching EEG for my PhD in Media and Art and I’m based in Brighton. Still looking to brainstorm or get any leads?

Cheers,

Jeremiah.

Hey owlwink.
I’m always looking to brainstorm, although I have to say I have no experience working with EEG (just a lot of reading about them). I’m spending the next six months in Nepal to study Sanskrit and learn about mantra. I would love to see what happens in the brain when hearing and making certain sounds, and would love to use EEG for this. I don’t know if that’s of any interest to you? What are you interested in?

Cheers,

Felix