Looking to buy used NeurOptimal 3.0

Hi. I am looking to buy a used NeurOptimal system. I am in the US. Thank you!

Hi

I am about to list my Neuroptimal 3.0 system. It is the following spec and was purchased on October 28th 2021 for $10,595. It has a new set of sensors and has been upgraded to Windows 11. It has unlimited sessions and will need to have the license transferred I believe.

INTL NeurOptimal® Professional Tablet Bundle (i7) 1
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 i7 16GB 256GB

Please let me know if you are interested and require more info. I purchased it from the US and had it delivered to the UK so I will have to ship it back to the US.

Thanks
Ben

Hi Trish

Please mail me ben@iceton.com if you are still interested.

Thanks
Ben

Hi Trish, I have one for sale. See Gear Swap “Rivers”. thanks

Hi Trish
Please see ‘looking to sell professional system’ … thank you
Jodie

Hello Trish,

I hope you are great.

If you are still in the market for a neuroptimal system, I am selling a Professional NeurOptimal® Unlimited version, tablet bundle (i7), with all accessories (sensors, cables, conductive paste, etc). Unit in excellent condition purchased directly from NeurOptimal about July 2021. The license can be transferred to the new owner through NeurOptimal.

I purchased it for my daughter to use. I am now selling it with a discount, so someone can gain more benefits from this wonderful system.

I purchased it for over $12806.33 excluding UK VAT and import duty and I would like to sell it for £7000.

I will have Neuroptimal do a health check also just before shipment or pickup.

I am in London UK and can ship ASAP.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,