Looking to purchase a Neuroptimal machine

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone is selling a second hand Neuroptimal machine?

Hi Jenny,
I do have two used Neuroptimal licenses to sell. Let me know if you are still interested and we can connect.
Crystal Kotow-Sullivan

Hi I am looking to sell mine with unlimited license as well. Let me know if you’d like more info. Thanks

Thanks crystal. What version have you got and what level of license is on it? How much are you wanting for it? Thanks, Jenny

Hi Emily,
Thanks for getting back to me. How much are you wanting for yours? What version is it?
Thanks,
Jenny

We got it one year ago and bought it new, I think it’s version 3.5 with unlimited sessions. We are looking for 8k but willing to consider other offers as well. Let me know if you want to speak further on it!

Thanks Emily. Unfortunately that’s too much as I think you can only transfer the licence once so it would be harder for me to on sell it. I might be better off getting one that’s not unlimited sessions so it’s cheaper. All the best selling it

Hi Jenny,
Mine is V2 Professional unlimited. I’m asking $5000 Canadian.
Crystal

Hi Crystal, I am interested in your V2 system. Is it still available? You can reach me at 41hanlon @ gmail
thank you!

Hi Eileen, Yes it is still available. I will email you the details.

Is your system still available?

Hello are you still selling your license or a used unlimited unit? Thank you and be safe. Contactsylan@gmail.com

Hi Jenny, just wondering if you found a limited license NeurOptimal system? I have one in excellent condition with the latest Windows 11 updates and latest NeurOptimal version, regularly maintained by Zengar techs. You can transfer the limited license systems as many times as you like,