Looking to purchase a Neuroptimal unit (preferable with an unlimited license) in Germany

I am looking to purchase a Neuroptimal unit (preferably with an unlimited license) in Germany.

Hi Dunnka, I am selling 1 year old neuroptimal laptop bundle, unlimited sessions + 1 year Pass remaining. I’m in the UK. Paid USD 10,495 + GBP 1,500 Tax. Looking for circa GBP 8,000, happy to cover the cost of ownership transfer, which is USD 450 ( i think). Let me know if you might be interested. Going to be in Spain in July.

Hello,

thanks for your reply and offer. I am in Germany (Berlin), used to live in Ascot and Solihull. We love the UK. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I am looking to pay, not more than 6,500 Euros. It’s my budget. Our 24-year-old-son, had a brain bleed 3 years ago. His frontal lob got pretty damaged. I want to try it on him and see if it helps. Our neurologist gave me her o.k., nevertheless, almost 10.000 Euros is just too much for me at the moment. Good luck with the sale. I am sure you will find someone who will take it off your hands.

Best wishes.

Katja

Are you still looking to purchase a Neuroptimal system?