Neuroptimal 3.5 Professional System for sale

Selling my NeurOptimal 3.5 Professional System. It’s a Microsoft Pro 7 (i5) and in excellent condition. Its a little over 2 years old and is still under Microsoft warranty. I purchased the system for my son who has Asd/Adhd after very successful neurofeedback sessions privately. Unfortunately he no longer wants to do sessions for me. Only reason for sale. Comes with extra sensors, headphones etc. Im based in Ireland but can ship worldwide.

Kind regards
D

Hello there,

I’d be really interested in the system you are selling. Might it be possible to let us know here or by email more details including what you are look to sell it for cost wise and also whether licence is transferable.

My email is joanna.schroeder.uk@gmail.com

Best wishes and thanks,
Jo

Hi,
I’m based in the UK and looking to buy a system and would be very grateful if you could email zingdoozer@yahoo.co.uk if the system is still available.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi everyone

My system is still for sale. If interested please get in touch.

Do you still have it for sale?
If you do, how much?

Hi yes its still for sale. If you’d like to send me on your email adress I can send you more info.

Hi! is it still available?

Hi there

Yes this is still available. Would you like me to email you?

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing. Could you share more information to jkhereford@gmail.com and we’ll go from there?

Thanks,
James

Hello please send me system information and price details to mfromkelowna@gmail.com

Hello did you sell the system?

Hi yes i sold my system.