NeurOptimal Personal No3 License w/245 Sessions FOR SALE

Looking for buyer for my NeurOptimal PERSONAL No3 License w/245 sessions remaining: $3,500.00. (License is currently supporting a Version 2 but can be upgraded to Version 3). In addition, Buyer will pay the License Transfer Fee of $495.00 directly to Zengar, and I understand Buyer may purchase new hardware from Zengar for $1,395.00 if desired. OR … I currently own an Asus Laptop w/Windows 8 running Version 2 and am offering this for sale as well for an additional $500.00 ($4,000.00 total). This hardware can be upgraded to Windows 10 at buyer’s expense, then an upgrade to Version 3 can be installed. Buyer will pay the License Transfer Fee of $495.00 directly to Zengar. In summary:
Option 1: No3 License only with 245 sessions remaining $3,500.00 plus license transfer fee of $495.00
Option 2: No3 License with ASUS Laptop and 245 sessions remaining $4,000.00 plus license transfer
fee of $495.00.
Either option provides a NeurOptimal PERSONAL system for less cost than the expense of a brand new License and Laptop system…This is a Good Deal! Laptop is in prime like new condition.

This ASUS Transformer BookFlip also comes with original packaging box w/Personal Manual and Getting Started 2 Disk set; 1 zAMP; 2 USB Cables; earbuds and sensors; and Power Adapter. For more information, please contact me at bmickev@hotmail.com…selling for original owner/one user.

I’m interested in this unit if it’s still for sale. Can you tell me whereabouts you are?

The unit is still for sale, and location is Michigan, US.

Hello! I am in Michigan in the U.S. and will ship to wherever Buyer is.