Neuroptimal Professional 3.0 system for sale / Canada

NeurOptimal Professional / Unlimited Sessions for Sale
3.0 software upgrade. Other additional also available.

Hello - what is the asking price for this? Thanks - Naomi

NeurOptimal Professional Lap Top System upgaded to 3.0 software
Minimal use $10,000 Canadian Todays Rate: $7,508.00 USD
Included are $927.00 of Extras
Padded Carrying Case on Rollers $125.00
Pass Membership/ESET Anti Virus for 7 more months. $575.00
Extra set of new Sensors $167.00
2.5 Containers of TEN 2o conductive paste
Best Regards, Lorraine

I am interested. Can you please call me at 647-972-4549.

My machine is sold. Thank you for your inquiries

Hello. I’m selling one. Message me at +14157636309

Do you still have your NeurOptimal

Hi! Yes, it is still available.

How much are you asking for it. I lost the thread for it.

Oh wait I already heard from you via text. Thank you!

Is this still available?

I am selling mine as well- same system

Hi Emily,
Can you provide more details? I am interested in buying a used system. Thanks!

Yes! I purchased the professional tablet bundle with unlimited sessions last April. If your interested in learning anything else I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. I haven’t posted it for sale yet but will be looking to do so soon.

How come you are selling it? And how much are you asking for?

I am selling it because since using it almost everyday, I now feel a lot better with my anxiety and brain fog. I am now working on some other physical health issues and would like use the money that I can sell the Nueroptimal for on some other treatments that are quite expensive. I paid $10k (before sales tax) for it last April and would like to recoup what is a fair value for a less than 1 year old system. I know there is a $500 license transfer fee which I would be willing to cover, but obviously comes out of my pocket. Based on what I have seen other comparable units selling for thus far, I would be willing to sell it for $8,000 (which is really $7,500 for me after the transfer fee).

Let me know if you think that price is fair and if you are interested in it before I list it publicly. As always, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Emily

Are you still interested? If price is an issue I can consider lowering. If your not interested I will post it elsewhere. Thanks!

Thanks for following up. I’m looking for a machine between the 6 and 7K range, so it’s probably more financially worthwhile to you to create a new posting.

Thanks for letting me know and I do understand it is a lot of money! When you say what your range is, are you including the transfer fee? I would consider $7k if you took care of the transfer fee on your end. Happy to continue discussing if we are close, but also understand if you are no longer interested.

HI Is still avialbe?