Neuroptimal Professional System V.2.0 for sale

I have two Neuroptimal Professional Systems V.2.0 for sale.

Each has an Asus laptop, zAmp with cable, Carrying case, New jar of Ten20 paste, User’s manual (Digital).

There is a license transfer fee (not included in the selling price) which includes three (3) months of PASS membership.

Even if you decide to upgrade to V.3.0, you will be saving money.

I have used the system at a Fibromyalgia clinic with great results. Due to Covid, I am now doing most of my work online and these machines need to be put to good use. I am asking $5000 Canadian. I am in Canada.

2 Likes

I am interested. Can you please email me at andthegirlwashappy@gmail.com thx!

Crystal I am interested in one of your professional systems if still available. I am new to this forum but looks like there is no message function? You can email me at: karl @ w i c k f a m .com. (I put in spaces to hopefully prevent computer scrapers from scooping up my email.) Thank you!

Hi
I am interested in both of your 2.0 systems. How much are you asking for them (if they are still available).

I still have one available. I am asking $5000 Canadian.

I am interested, please, if it is available. Please reply - guythellian@yahoo.com. Thanks much.

Hi - just emailed you. Can you confirm? You are selling a v2 license and zAmp. zAmp works. v2 license is not impaired with our friends at Zengar in any way? (I do not know how it could be impaired, but just asking; please do not take offense.)

Hello. I posted to the chat here. I am looking for a zAmp and NO license and will pay $2,500 (USD). Please reply if you are interested.
Thank you.
Guy

Hello,

Is this still available and is it unlimited sessions?

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi, is one of these systems still available?
Thanks,
Sally

Hi Crystal,

Is one of your systems still available? I’m looking to work with Fibromyalgia, MCAS, Chronic Fatigue.

Thanks,

Ann