NeurOptimal V3 Professional (Unlimited Sessions) System for Sale

NeurOptimal Professional System V3 with unlimited sessions.

This system comes with the Acer laptop, previously used sensors and monitor, the professional license (unlimited sessions) and Z-amp (under warranty until November 2023).

There will also be a transfer fee (not included in selling fee) which will come with three (3) months of the PASS Membership which includes remote technical Help Desk assistance, who can assist you with any software updates which may be required.

All technical questions can be directed to the NeurOptimal (Zengar) folks since they will be handling the license transfer and will be providing remote technical support which is included in the transfer fee.

I am looking to sell the system for $6,000US (+ transfer fee additionally to Zengar) and located in Canada.

Purchased in November 2016 and have been happy with the system, but I have been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and am looking to shore up some additional funds.

The system is eligible for transfer (confirmed by Zengar) and would require a transfer fee to be paid to NeurOptimal ($495US, I believe), includes three months of the PASS Membership which includes technical and remote Help Desk assistance.

Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there, so sorry to hear of your health. Very actively looking for a professional system for personal use. Please let me know if this is still available. Thank you.

Hello Alan,
Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding my health situation.

This system is still available. Please feel free to let me know about any questions you may have about it.

I am committed to making sure that I can provide the best support possible to make this transaction as smooth as possible.

Warmly,
Mio

Thank you so very much for your response. Would it be possible to call you to discuss the purchase? My number is 949-669-5333, feel free to contact me there. Today, PST, the only time I wont be available is now through around 11:15am, anytime after that Im available and the sooner we can speak the better. I had ordered a new unit that hasn’t shipped yet so Id think I can cancel, but sooner rather than later probably gives me the best chance to do so. The cost of a unit is far beyond my means so getting a good used unit would be far more desirable. Im desperately trying to help my wife with chronic insomnia caused by anxiety. Please let me know. Perhaps text me a time to call you?

Hi Alan,
My apologies for the delayed response, I have been feeling some fatigue today.

Do you have an ios device where we could Facetime? (I am located in Toronto, Canada EST)

I will try to text you now to see if we can figure out a time today to connect shortly.

Thank you again.

UPDATE: April 11, 2022

I am looking to make a quick sale on this system and reducing the price to $4,750USD (+transfer fee additionally to ZENGAR) with free shipping, located in Canada.

V3 PROFESSIONAL with UNLIMITED SESSIONS

Please see above for more details on the system. It is on an older machine and you may wish to work with Zengar to update the hardware to make the NeurOptimal software to run faster.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Thank you.

Hi Joy, I hope this message finds you healing and feeling well. <3

Is this system still available?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Barb,
My sincerest apologies for the delayed reply.

But yes, this system is still available! Are you still interested?

Hi Mioy,

Is this still available?

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi Ricky,
Yes - the system is still available.

How would you like to get in touch to discuss further?

Please let me know!

Yes please! My email is iamfijian0811@gmail.com

If you would like to video call over any service let me know. I do not have an ios device so will not be able to facetime.

Phone number is 650 787 4783.

Thank you and I will be awaiting your reply

Ricky

If the system doesn’t sell, I am interested! +1 503 662 7126

Hi Olly,
Thank you for the interest. Ricky above is also interested, but it likely will not be confirmed until next week.

Would you mind if we connect via email first? (I am in Canada so calling would incur long distance charges!)

If that’s ok, please send me your email via DM and I will get back to you!

Thank you again,
Mio

Sure, it is lucy@inspired-retreats.com

Hi, just wondering if this system is still for sale or if it sold already?
Thanks,
Sally

Hi Sally,
Thank you for your message.

Yes, the system is still available. If you’d like to correspond, please provide me with your email and I will be in touch.

Thank you!

Hi Mioy,
My email is flopsy_dartford@hotmail.com and I would love to hear from you regarding this system.
Thank you :pray:t3:
Sally

Will be sending you a message shortly, Brookes! Thank you for the interest.

Hi Sally, You will be hearing from me soon! Thank you!

Hi @mioy,

I’m located in Hamilton and I’m in Toronto fairly frequently - I’d be available to pick this up next weekend if it’s still available.

Feel free to email at nigelbarnim@hotmail.com.

Thanks, hoping the best for you,

Nigel