Neuroptimal worked for me

i’ve been using your optimal for three weeks and I’ve already quit smoking weed and quit drinking, quit most of my medication for ADHD and anxiety and I feel better than I did on the medication. I think I’m one of the stronger cases but I wish somebody wrote something clear like this so that I could see that it actually works, because reading about it online makes you think it’s pseudo science. I suppose they’re messing with the drug companies and you don’t want to do that ha ha. If drug companies could make money off this product everyone would be using it by now!

3 Likes

Hello Ashley, great to read that Neuroptimal helped you. How is it one year later for you?

I am testing Neuroptimal since two years. I had times when I didn’t think it would work. As I have an very critical mind I have sucked in everything I find on the internet. That can be challenging because different people who offer Neuroptimal are describing it in different ways.

I see differences in

• sleep: even I have just a few hours of sleep I almost never feel exhausted on the next day
  • dreams: especially in the beginning of the training I had extreme dreams, where I even had the feeling that it is an overexertion for the nervous system (It calmed down after half an year). Its very rare, but sometimes I have lucid dreaming.
  • eating: I do feel more clearly when I have eaten enough. I do need less sweet stuff for balancing my mind and compensation.
  • in general: I do feel less emotions in my chest (especially anger); I feel more confident with myself; I feel more patience - I would still describe myself as a restless person.

Half a year I offered four sessions to a friend (every two weeks one). She said nothing special why she wants to have training. As I met her recently she told me that she deceided to stop smoking and making more sport. I think she never connected that to Neuroptimal - for me she looked much more healthy and ‘less grey’. This showed me that it is very difficult to see changes in yourself - I mostly changes do not come overnight. For some people just a small kick seem to be enought that they realize something for themselves.

I think for someone who reads this it sounds great, but my mind is still thinking:
Who I would be now without two years or regular training? Still critical…