NeurOptimal (Zengar) FOR IMMEDIATE SALE- in the US

NeurOptimal Professional System for IMMEDIATE Sale with unlimited sessions.

This system comes with a Surface Pro6 Tablet System loaded with professional license (unlimited sessions) and 1 Z-amp.

There will also be a transfer fee (not included in selling fee) of $495. The system is PASS membership eligible and the Help Desk at Zengar can assist you with any software updates which may be required.

All technical questions can be directed to the NeurOptimal (Zengar) staff since they will be handling the license transfer and can handle remote technical support.

I am looking to sell the system for $8,000US (+ transfer fee additionally to Zengar). The system has been barely used since its purchase in 2019 and is located in the US and is available for shipping.

It was originally purchased for a business for a therapy office that is no longer open.

I have been extremely happy with the system and was able to help my family, close friend and many people members who were dealing with symptoms of anxiety and stress. It’s amazing but at this time it is not being used for business and I have another unit that I use when needed. I purchased two for my business prior to the pandemic. I am choosing to sell this one.

The system is eligible for transfer (confirmed by Zengar) and would require a transfer fee to be paid to NeurOptimal ($495US, ) I can cover the shipping and insurance. I am selling it for 8,000 or the best offer. As I shared it is in great condition and has not been used that much.

Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions here or you can email me at nsprocoach@gmail.com

Thank you and I am excited to sell this to someone who I know will need it at exactly the right time. It was a game changer for everyone that I was able to provide the service for.