Roshi Wave mind machine light glasses for sale

I bought this kit about three months ago. They haven’t been much used as we’re using a Neuroptimal professional system so we’re not getting any use from these now, and I would like to sell them on. Apparently they have a similar effect to Neuroptimal (although for much less money!) but my daughter has sensory processing issues and couldn’t tolerate the lights which is why I moved on. Since I bought them they apparently can’t now be shipped to the UK, so if anyone is wanting a set or more information do let me know. They come in a double set, one pair you can use with eyes open the other with eyes closed. I paid $800 USD plus import duty for them. I’m open to reasonable offers. Thanks!

Hi, I am interested in the machine do you know why they are not shipped to the UK anymore?

Hi, I think it was such a hassle for both of us to be honest when we shipped my one he made a tactical decision not to do any more perhaps? A combination of customs, insurance, lots of paperwork and hidden costs.

Yes, mine is still for sale - and I’d prefer to sell it to someone in the UK to be honest for the same reasons, as getting things in and out of the country has become quite a headache seemingly where it’s a sale rather than gift.

Do you want to make an offer for it, or shall I set a price? It’s barely been used so should be much like buying it directly from him hopefully.

Thanks,

Jos

btw my email address is josephinerazzell@gmail.com if you want to communicate directly that way