Zengar Neuroptimal FOR SALE

• Specs: it uses a Surface Pro as the computer, has a professional license (with unlimited use) and is currently completely up to date with software and ready for use.

NeurOptimal Professional / Unlimited Sessions for Sale
3.0 software upgrade

• State-of-the-Art fully configured NeurOptimal® Windows 10 Pro Microsoft
  • Surface Pro (SP4 i7) Tablet System loaded with an Unlimited NeurOptimal®
  • Professional License upgraded to NO3
  • 1 zAmp
  • 2 Sets of Solid Silver Sensors
  • Microsoft Type Cover Keyboard
  • Microsoft Surface Pen - Stylus
  • Carrying / Protective Sleeve
  • USB Cable
  • Conductive Ten20 Paste – 2.5 4 oz containers
  • Specs: it uses a Surface Pro as the computer, has a professional license (with unlimited use) and is currently completely up to date with software and ready for use.

Feel free to send me a message.

How much do you want for your machine?

Hi there! I’m selling this for $7,000.

Hi I may be interested.

Can you confirm that your license is eligible for transfer, which will cost the buyer $495 (are you are the original licensee?), have you checked yet with Zengar as they state here. https://neuroptimal.com/license-transfers/

What year did you purchase the machine? Any issues with the hardware?

Thanks. Ralnac

It should be eligible for transfer but will confirm with neuroptimal. It was purchased originally around 2010 and then upgraded to the surface pro in 2018. There have been no issues at all and was checked out and updated in January 2020.

I think this is the same machine on ebay. That listing says local pickup only. Are you willing to ship?

Shipping depends on the location. Could you kindly confirm the city, state, and zip?

Billings MT 59106 is location

Hello! We can look into shipping to Billings, MT. You can reach out via text to +14157636309 so we can discuss further.

Hi there! According to NeurOptimal, the license transfer can simply be done online via email to complete the process.

Good day,

Can you please tell if your machine is still on sale?

Thank you in advance,
Piotr

Hi! Yes, the machine is still on sale. You can also text me at +14157636309 if you have any questions.

The item has been sold. Thank you!