Selling my NeurOptimal 3.0 Professional System

Selling my NeurOptimal 3.0 System in pristine condition. Unlimited sessions. I have everything that came with the system. Was purchased 2 years ago for my children (ADD/ADHD) and to create a business with it but that just did not work out logistically so I would like to sell it.
I can send anyone interested pictures and or a video of everything so you can see for yourself that it is in pristine condition. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! How much are you asking for it?

Hi. Sorry for the delay. $6500. I paid $10,495. Here is my original receipt from Zengar.

Still available? What’s your location? And can you send pics?

Hello, if this is still available, could you send me the pictures and video? And are you located in Canada?

Sorry the video is not uploading. I would be happy to email it to you.
Also I realized the cord that attaches the amp to the Surface Pro is not in the picture, which I of course have. Thanks.

1 Like

Is this still available ?

Yes. It is available. If you would like a video of the hardware etc please send me an email address.
Thanks!

I am interested in your system. I will be buying one within the next week. There is someone who is selling a personal unit that is local for me. I would prefer a professional system, if it is still available. Please respond asap.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes the system is still available.

what operating system are you using?

how old is your system?

i am in Canada…where are you located?

thanks

Palsar, would you be able to email me directly at bonniemartin@rogers.com?

I am making a decision this week as needed asap.

thanks

I have emailed you back…thanks

looking forward to hearing from you

Hello. Please contact me if you still have the neuroptimal at tessmessn@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to purchase a used NeurOptimal professional system.
My e-mail is: ambrohealth999@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you,
Yolanta

Confirming if this has sold. If not email @ gijillyjane@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to purchase a used NeurOptimal professional system.
ambrohealth999@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you,
Yolanta

is it still available?

We’re looking for system what is your asking price? Please send email to sbmindbody@gmail.com