Selling my NeurOptimal 3.0 Professional System

If still available, please email me at parauzz@yahoo.com

Hi all, I am selling my system - link to topic below:

Hi Ben, I am interested…and based in LONDON, UK. What are you hoping to see it for? Thanks

Hi Verity. I am looking for £6900 for it. If you’re interested you can email me - ben.iceton@heed.io.

Best
Ben

Do you want to revolutionize the way people view the ethics of AI, brain-computer interfaces, and other neurotechnologies? Email me at [hrhudson80@gmail.com] if you are interested in the opportunity of becoming a co-founder of a start-up. (Candidates with programming experience are prefered).

Thank you!

I have decided to sell my Professional NeurOptimal 2.0 System which is in perfect condition and has unlimited sessions. The spec is: INTL NeurOptimal® Professional Bundle Microsoft Surface Book 2 i5. I have everything that came with the system, including new sensors. It was purchased March 2021 for my son with ADHD, which it has helped, but unfortunately, I he doesn’t use it as frequently anymore, so I decided to sell it. License for unlimited bundle can be transferred for $495 directly with Zengar (I have all the information needed)

I can send anyone interested pictures and or a video of everything so you can see the condition.

I purchased and used it in US, but I am happy to ship worldwide.

Regards
Marina