Selling my NeurOptimal 3.0 Professional System

Is this still available ?

Yes. It is available. If you would like a video of the hardware etc please send me an email address.
Thanks!

I am interested in your system. I will be buying one within the next week. There is someone who is selling a personal unit that is local for me. I would prefer a professional system, if it is still available. Please respond asap.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes the system is still available.

what operating system are you using?

how old is your system?

i am in Canada…where are you located?

thanks

Palsar, would you be able to email me directly at bonniemartin@rogers.com?

I am making a decision this week as needed asap.

thanks

I have emailed you back…thanks

looking forward to hearing from you

Hello. Please contact me if you still have the neuroptimal at tessmessn@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to purchase a used NeurOptimal professional system.
My e-mail is: ambrohealth999@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you,
Yolanta

Confirming if this has sold. If not email @ gijillyjane@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to purchase a used NeurOptimal professional system.
ambrohealth999@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you,
Yolanta

is it still available?

We’re looking for system what is your asking price? Please send email to sbmindbody@gmail.com

If still available, please email me at parauzz@yahoo.com

Hi all, I am selling my system - link to topic below:

Hi Ben, I am interested…and based in LONDON, UK. What are you hoping to see it for? Thanks

Hi Verity. I am looking for £6900 for it. If you’re interested you can email me - ben.iceton@heed.io.

Best
Ben

Do you want to revolutionize the way people view the ethics of AI, brain-computer interfaces, and other neurotechnologies? Email me at [hrhudson80@gmail.com] if you are interested in the opportunity of becoming a co-founder of a start-up. (Candidates with programming experience are prefered).

Thank you!

I have decided to sell my Professional NeurOptimal 2.0 System which is in perfect condition and has unlimited sessions. The spec is: INTL NeurOptimal® Professional Bundle Microsoft Surface Book 2 i5. I have everything that came with the system, including new sensors. It was purchased March 2021 for my son with ADHD, which it has helped, but unfortunately, I he doesn’t use it as frequently anymore, so I decided to sell it. License for unlimited bundle can be transferred for $495 directly with Zengar (I have all the information needed)

I can send anyone interested pictures and or a video of everything so you can see the condition.

I purchased and used it in US, but I am happy to ship worldwide.

Regards
Marina